Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant ΦwΦUnited States Recent Activity
Deviant for 11 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 163 Deviations 2,856 Comments 17,190 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

Random Favourites

Activity


deviantID

Saiyuta
ΦwΦ
United States
Been living in California for 99% of my life. The other 1% goes to Chicago. I've been using Paint Tool Sai to get digital work done. My inspiration usually comes from Tumblr and my daydreams. Usually what I would post here range from Gaiaonline Avatars to fanart of animation movies, video games, and other live action movies or TV shows that catch my interest.

So with that said, I shall part you with one of my favorite character's quotes and it goes something like this: "Forgetting to evolve is to die slowly. Never forget the pain, sweat, and tears. If you don't forget then you will be able to evolve once more." From Neuro Nougami from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. (It's the gist of it from Chapter 91.)
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

×

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconnitrogoblin:
NitroGoblin Featured By Owner Jul 18, 2015   Digital Artist
Hey been a while, what have you been up to?
Reply
:iconfallingstarxiv:
FallingStarXIV Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2013
Thanks for the favorite!
Reply
:iconsaiyuta:
Saiyuta Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2013
You're Welcome~

I sang your version of Emil yesterday and the lyrics fit the song perfectly!
Your work is awesome. >3<
Reply
:iconfallingstarxiv:
FallingStarXIV Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2013
Oh, thank you! :hug:
Reply
:icongavinli:
gavinli Featured By Owner Oct 29, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
Thanks for the add!
Reply
Add a Comment: